Eye of the Werewolf

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Eye of the Werewolf

Post  Vantani on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 am

Jess became worried when Vane snuck a sideways glance and licked his lips. When she noticed his true message she laughed a little and shook her head, warning Vane not to tease Kate...

Kate grumbled a little in her throat, focusing on Fiona and Ryan's voices. "Good idea," she agreed. "Especially since Blackie will be roughed up quite a bit in the future." The chocolate colored she-beast grinned at him with her fangs. Jess walked up to the center of the group and asked, "is everything..." she pressed for the right word, "okay, now?" She was going to say 'normal', but that was hardly an accurate word for what was going on here. Especially with an entire pack of werewolves and other such creatures.

Vantani

View user profile http://werewolflover6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:51 pm

A gentle wink at the two girls still human followed their comments "Nice to meet you Norah, I assume you're not what you seem? Though you don't smell doggy, no offense meant"

"I think that's a good idea. I'll be sure to visit you should I ever have rocks thrown at me again"
He "Psh"d at Kate's comment arrogantly, leaning back with his paws behinds his head, long torso stretching taut as he arched to stretch, several bones clicking in the process.
"I think everything is just peachy with me, though the snowflake is a little worse for wear" he smirked, pointing a toe at Kate with his hind leg.

He opened one eye lazily, looking over the two lads stood nearby "What about you? A quiet pair if ever I met em"

Last edited by Kutanra on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Kutanra
Admin

View user profile http://Kutanra.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:46 pm

I probably reek of dog smell, Jess thought with distaste. She quickly mumbled greetings to the ones she hadn't met yet, making her way over to her sister. "Hey, can you stand?"
When Kate heard Vane call her 'snowflake' again, she growled. "Of course I can damn stand," the werewolf hissed. "I hurt my shoulder not my knee." She glared at Vane and turned to the woods. "... I think I'm just going to go hunt or something." Kate didn't invite the others to come along for a reason. When she felt Jess put a hand on her back (she was too tiny to reach her good shoulder), the she-wolf stopped for a second and looked around at everyone. "Thanks again Fiona, and Ryan I guess. Norah I think it was? Yeah good luck with stuff. I don't know." Kate wasn't good with short goodbyes. She finally bolted away into the bushes, albeit awkwardly on her wounded shoulder that was already beginning to heal.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 am

"None taken," Norah commented, though she thought perhaps that'd be a compliment. Dogs were cute and all but didn't always smell good. "And you're right, I'm not what I seem, but not a werewolf. I'm actually a weregryphon."
With the reactions she got from Jess and Itaete, she was less hesitant to explain what she was. Still, though, she was slightly cautious and worried.

When Kate snapped, Norah took a step away from her. Though when the female werewolf calmed down a bit, Norah relaxed a little more. "Okay," she raised a hand and waved it. "Have fun!"
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:32 pm

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Itaete replied to Vane's statement, "I'm not usually this quiet, just, there's a lot of people here." Beside him, Kama shrugged in a noncommittal way but Itaete noticed he looked more relaxed when Vane sat on the ground. To tell the truth, Itaete was a bit more comfortable as well, the were was really intimidating. When the chocolate werewolf bounded away he frowned and thought I hope she's alright before answering Vane's question, "Kama, that's this guy,"--he pointed--"is a were like you guys. I'm a jauguar, not a wolf. Oh, right, I'm Itaete Reyes, nice to meet you!"

At this time Kama decided to speak up with a, "Do you all live around here then?"
Kamaete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:22 am

"A were gryphon huh? Last time I saw one of you guys my pack--" his mouth remained open but his voice stopped short and he coughed to cover up what he had almost said. "Nice to meet you Norah" he muttered quickly before turning to see the were run off while Norah waved.

Vane's ears pricked up but he let Kate be. He knew she needed the time alone, he did the same sometimes. Plus he didn't like being round others when injured and thought she might be the same.

"I've never met a werejaguar. And another werewolf huh? Strange to see so many numbers outside of a pack..." he questioned before realising Kama had asked a question. Pointing towards the college he informed "I live in the dorms of the college since its better than an empty house or a youth hostel"

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 am

It was difficult to ignore what Vane had just said, Norah heard it and her brows furrowed in puzzlement. Yes, he had mentioned about a "pack" and she wondered if there were even more werewolves out there and why he wasn't with it now, but what completely had her focus was the part of meeting another gryphon. In her entire life Norah had only known one were-gryphon and it had been her father, which was how she got the gene. For awhile she believed they were the only ones, but was there a possibility there were more? Who was it that Vane had saw, and was it on friendly terms or of aggression? If the latter, who had started it? Questions were buzzing in her mind and Norah was dying to ask them, but it was obvious Vane had no desire to speak of it and left the subject at that. She had to ask him about it at some point, though, if not now later. But she would have to be patient, and wait for the right moment. People liked to be private most of the time and were less willing to share things if others kept pushing them.

"I live at the dorms, too," Norah answered, and as she did so she remembered that Fiona and Ryan did as well, and she had seen Kate there too when Vane was chasing her. It didn't necessarily mean that was where Kate lived, and she wasn't sure if Jess did as well, but it seemed kind of strange to her the more she thought about it. Confusion showing upon her visage, Norah glanced back to Kama and Itaete and also asked, "Um, how about you two?"
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:51 am

"Well... technically yes," Jess answered. "Unfortunately home is pretty far, and this school was the best pick at the moment. Plus I think we needed to get away from everything for a while."

(Ugh, short post is short.)

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:17 am

Pointing at himself and Kama, Itaete said, "Us too! This is so cool! We can all hang out then! I mean, if everyone is okay with that." He actually had no intention of letting these guys go, though, even if they didn't particularly want to hang out. They all went to the same college which meant there was the possibility of running into each other all the time (and by possibility he meant inevitability. He was really good at running into people he wanted to see. Coincidentally of course. He didn't stalk people).

"By 'we', I take it you mean Kate, right?" Kama asked Jess, trying to piece things together. He didn't like being in the dark about things, even possibly trivial things.
Kamaete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 am

She looked at Ita, surprised he wanted to spend time with everyone. Jess shared his enthusiasm. "I think that sounds like a great idea," she said. "I'm all for it."
When Kama asked his question, she nodded. "Yeah, I do. No one else rooms with me, unfortunately."

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:57 am

"Hanging out? I dunno if my studies will allow it..."

He sat up looking a little sheepish "I'm doing my second year after a repeat of my first since I messed up bad."
One claw dug deep into the ground absently as his tail swished side to side.

Songbirds chirped overhead. He looked up to where light was starting to streak across the sky. He stood to his seven foot and shook out his fur

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:02 am

Hang out? Norah smiled at the idea, though became a bit concerned at the large male werewolf's response. "That sounds good to me," she answered, still a bit shyly but was gaining confidence. Her attention then went to Jess, head tilting slightly while she blinked curiously, eyes rounding with innocence (a common thing she did when something caught her interest). "You and Kate seem to know each other very well, did you two meet at the college or have known each other for awhile?"

Then Norah's cheeks gave a light pinkish tint, and she bit her bottom lip. Had she said to much? Was that a personal question? Raising a hand, she rubbed it against the back of her head, giving an apologetic smile.
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 am

Jess looked at the sky as well. She was worried that Kate wouldn't be back in time, but Norah's question distracted her for a second. She didn't seem uncomfortable with it.
"Well... we've known each other for a while. We may not look it, but we're... sisters. My parents adopted Kate when we were only about 5 or 6. Didn't know what she was until much later, but thankfully we kind of understood..."
Suddenly clouds obstructed the view of the dying sunlight. Deep rumbles sounded overhead and gentle rain poured down. The bushes beside them rustled, and a dark slightly limping shape eased out.
Kathrine blinked slowly to everyone. "Yep, I knew it was going to storm," the brown werewolf mumbled.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 am

A fat drop of water landed on Itaete's nose and he jumped. Scrunching up his nose, he looked a bit grumpily at the sky and then to Kate when she appeared from the brush. "I guess we should head back then, huh?" He rubbed the back of his neck and looked drearily in the direction of college dorms. "It probably wouldn't be good to be caught out in a storm."

Kama agreed, showing so with a nod instead of words. It was about time to get back. Though he didn't exactly loathe company, he also didn't relish it for long amounts of time especially among those he didn't know. He'd feel more comfortable back in his own space to gather his peace, before, inevitably, being dragged around by Itaete to rediscover these guys later. The rain was an excellent excuse to leave quickly.
Kamaete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:13 am

The rain quickly got into Vane's ears and he shook his huge head, long hackles spraying water even more. "Takes me ages to wash the smell of wet dog out my hair"

He began to lope towards the dorms but looked back towards the humans "You got any cover?" he asked, no water penetrated his thick fur but skin got cold quickly.

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 am

Kate groaned as she realized her clothes were in shreds. She looked over just as Vane did, hopeful.

"Ah fine," Jess rolled her eyes. "Don't know how I'll do it but we have to find a way to get inside."

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:31 am

Norah glanced up to the sky as drops of rain began to plop on top of her head, making a circle while doing so as if searching for a clearer view. Lowering her gaze to look at the other's, eyes slighter larger as if she found the water fascinating, she put in "Maybe some of us could head back to the dorms and get you guy's cloths? You could wait out here somewhere to avoid the rain until we get back?"
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 am

Kathrine shook her very long and thick coat dry, pelting Jess with moisture in the process, who held up her hands in defense. "Sure," Kate shrugged.

"Ugh! Wet dog!" Jess grimaced, shivering from the water. A tree branch was jostled by the wind, covering both of the sisters in more water.
Once again, mockingly, Kate shook. "Stop that!" her sister spat, eyes glaring in fury. Kate snickered to herself but it turned to grumbles when her pelt 'poofed' out rather comically. "Shit," she groaned.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Vane on the other hand was grumbling for a different reason. The droplets clung to his thick fur like dew on a spider web.

"Werewolves don't sparkle" he growled, shaking the water and proceeded to coat not just those next to him but the whole group with spray.

"I think I'm going to make a run for it if you don't get some clothes soon" he warned

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:51 am

"Oh ew, gross!" Itaete snickered behind his hand as the droplets from Vane's coat flew over him, "Now I smell like wet dog!"

Kama pondered Norah's suggestion and shrugged, "We have an old comforter that would at least fit over one of you, but if we're gonna go back, wouldn't it just be easier to grab you guys a change of clothes? Jess could get Kate some of her clothes and if you'll tell us your dorm we'll grab you some." The last part of the sentence was directed towards Vane. Normally Kama would just grab his own clothes but he doubted his or Itaete's would fit whatever guy stemmed from a werewolf of Vane's size. "In the meantime you can whether the rain for a just a little longer."
Kamaete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:20 am

"Yah no offense but unless anyone here is nearly seven feet tall I'm going to need my own clothes. I'm in M294"

Then he laid on the ground, folding his arms into his stomach and curling up until all the could be seen from the outside was a large furry donut, even his feet paws weren't visible under his thick bushy tail

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:58 pm

A wide grin was upon Norah's visage at the two sisters antics, shoulders trembling slightly in silent laughter. Though it was interrupted when the large male sprayed them all with water from his own fur, but with the rain falling on them it made very little difference save for the smell, and the grin remained.

"Let's get going then!" Norah exclaimed, turning on her heel to dash off when she paused. With a puzzled look, the female turned on her heel again to face Ryan and Fiona, both hands at her sides with the fingers grasping the hems of her jacket/sweater. "What are your room numbers?" Unfortunately, Norah didn't recall the number of the dorm Fiona was in when she had knocked on the door.
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Ryan's feet were trembling as he resisted the urge to bound around, spraying everyone with mud and water, his tail giving an occasional wag. He enjoyed the rain, especially when he was in this form. Fiona of course knew what was going through his head, but ignored it for now, he seemed to be in control of his childish urge for now.
"Me and Ryan share a room at the moment, seeing as he is a run away, decided he would stay with me for now. The room is (Insert room here, I have no imagination right now XD)"
Her ear flicked as a large drop of water hit her. The rain was beginning to soak into her fur, and she, like the others, had the urge to shake it off.

((LAME))
Kyugima

View user profile http://dropjaw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:58 pm

"Were're in M305," Jess answered, wiping the torrents of water from her hair and clothes. At least, that's what it seemed. Kate scratched at her fur, trying to keep it down from the moisture. "I can endure the rain a little, but poor sissy over there looks like an angry wet cat," she laughed.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:34 am

"Alright then," Norah clapped her hands together, as if coming to a decision. "How about we split up? Once we all reach the dorms, Jess could go get the cloths for Katherine since they know each other and they share the dorm so Jess would know where to find them, I can go to Fiona's and Ryan's dorm, but um..."

At this Norah twiddled her thumbs and a light blush lit her cheeks as she glanced sideways. "Maybe Kama or Itaete would like to accompany me? I don't really feel comfortable going through a male's belongings to search for cloths in case..." she didn't finish the sentence, but hoped the others would understand. "Then one of you could go to Vane's dorm and find his cloths?"
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next