Eye of the Werewolf

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Eye of the Werewolf

Post  Vantani on Fri May 04, 2012 8:57 am

Kate called loudly out to them as she appeared in the doorway, sniffing. "Bleurgh, it smells like boy in here!" Her pale nose crinkled up, leaning heavily on her good shoulder.
Jess waved nervously and giggled, seeing Vane. When not menacing and in a dark forest at night, the sparkle in his eyes was a little endearing...

Vantani

View user profile http://werewolflover6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Fri May 04, 2012 11:51 am

There was too much excitement going on to even think about sleep, even though she knew she would need it. Norah was pacing the room, after getting cleaned and dressed she still had a lot of energy left over that there was nothing else to do. I should go visit them, she decided. Surely they had to be up, too? It wasn't everyday a bunch of were's lived/stayed in one location, and they had to be as psyched as she was with making new friends!

Resolved and giddy with the excitement, she rushed to the doorway to grab her shoes, leaving them there for easy reach and to dry after washing the mud off them. Norah, after managing to slip one shoe on, was hopping everywhere to try and get the second on, sticking out her tongue in concentration. The were-gryphon was in too much of a rush and full of energy to just sit down, and at one point lost her balance.

"W-woah!" Eyes widening, Norah was half-falling, half-hopping backwards, doing her best to catch herself. After bouncing everywhere, turning and teetering, the young female finally managed to regain her balance, slip on the uncooperative shoe, and stand on two legs once more. Mission accomplished, she rushed out the door (remembering to close and lock it behind her) and went around the corner wondering which dorm she should check first.

Norah spotted Jess and Kate, about to send them a greeting when they disappeared through another doorway. Following their path, she peered her head around and gave a light knock on the door frame.

"Hi everyone!"
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete on Fri May 04, 2012 12:35 pm

((Oh golly, what do dorm rooms look like? Is it just one room + bathroom? I'm going with that.))

"I think it smells just fine." Itaete said in response to Kate's comment. He briefly glanced at her shoulder, the one she seemed to be favoring, before opening the door wider, inviting them all in. He stepped inside the room, to let them in. With a quick glance around the room he made sure it was tidy. There was a bunk in the corner, Kama occupying the bottom one, against the wall was a desk with a desktop and a rolly chair. Near that was a stool, for when Itaete wanted to look over Kama's shoulder when he was webbing but didn't want to stand. There was also a the closet, dresser and the door to the bathroom.

When Norah popped into view, Itaete replied, "Hi Norah!" while waving rapidly. Kama groaned under his covers, a sound that could be interpreted as a greeting as well.
Kamaete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Fri May 04, 2012 9:58 pm

"You just can't handle how manly we are! Right Kama?" he nudged the grumpy wolf, laughing at his own ego.
When Ita happily greeted Norah he chuckled "The Kitty and the Bird. Way to break the mold Ita"

He stood from the bed before Kama bit his arm off or something, stretching his full length, fingers flat against the ceiling. Several bones in various places clicked and popped loudly. His tshirt lifted a little and showed off his tummy til he quickly stopped stretching and pulled it down. "Sorry..." he said sheepishly

Kutanra
Admin

View user profile http://Kutanra.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Sat May 05, 2012 7:07 am

(I'm sorry I'll post later but I just have to say this.
ALPHA TUMMY! *rubburubburubbu*)

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima on Sat May 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Fiona was showered and clean at last as she climbed into her bed, exhausted from the day's events. She hadn't really done much, but the meeting with the others was still exhausting, and she truly wanted to get in a lot of rest before the next day's classes, or today, she wasn't too aware of the time. And if she slept through her classes, well, so be it, it had to be done. She snuggled under her blanket's, eyes closing as she placed her head on the soft, soft pillow. She was about to fall asleep, when she felt eyes on her. She opened one eye to see Ryan, sitting there, at the end of the bed, watching her. She frowned at him, sighing.
"Can you please not watch me sleep, it's annoying and... Creepy."
Ryan pouted, but continued to watch her. She laid there for a few minutes, before finally having enough of him watching her like some creeper.
"Ryan. Get out if you are just going to sit there and watch me."
The two sat/lay there, staring down, before Ryan finally caved, leaving the room, and out into the hallway. He began to wander through the halls, when he spotted Norah looking through a doorway. He walked up behind her, and leaned on her.
"Heeelp mee..."
He put his head on hers, blonde hair covering his face.
"Why does she not return my loove?"
Kyugima

View user profile http://dropjaw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Mon May 07, 2012 9:35 am

Norah mimicked the wave Ita gave her and beamed brightly, Vane's words puzzling her for a moment but she didn't care, it sounded friendly. Though after a moment of thought she got the meaning and giggled. The were-gryphon was about to enter the room herself when someone came up from behind her, almost startling her until she recognized the voice.

"Uh... Hello," she said a little awkwardly, smiling to be polite (even if he couldn't see it) but having no clue what Ryan meant. "Good morning to you, too..?"

((Sorry it's so short! Not having writer's block or anything, just a short post to acknowledge Ryan and let him answer before I continue x3))
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima on Mon May 07, 2012 9:43 am

Ryan sighed heavily as he leaned against Norah's back.
"Morning..."
He sighed again.
"But the good bit isn't very relevant for me. I mean, just because we're related doesn't mean I can't love her right? It would be the same as trying to woo any other woman right? Or do I need to change my tactics to playing the little brother role to get her to pay more attention to me? I don't think she even takes what I say seriously any more, perhaps she think's I'm just joking..."
He looked at everyone.
"Look at me, pathetic, sharing love troubles with people I barely know. Must think I'm such a sissy. Come now Ryan, this isn't like you at all."
He slapped his face a couple of times, grinning at everyone.
"Hi guys! And women too! How you all going! Get the mud off Vane?"
Kyugima

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Mon May 07, 2012 10:16 am

Norah was a bit stunned of what to say, the bright smile just stuck the way it was as she processed the male were's words. It didn't really seem like he was joking or pulling any trick, he really had some different feelings to someone who was related to him? She didn't know what to say, stating it to him that, no, hitting on your family was not like trying to go out with another woman would only seem to further lower his spirits.

When Ryan pulled himself together, Norah felt a little relieved and retreated into the dorm, though held herself back from hiding behind something or someone so she didn't appear rude. "I'm doing great," she answered cheerily.
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Tue May 08, 2012 1:04 am

"You're...talking about your sister right?" Vane said warily. "I...I'm pretty sure there's some sort of etiquette against that, even for werewolves"

(blargh, got a friend over, here have this one line *brick'd*)

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima on Fri May 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Ryan pouted, moving into the room after Norah.
"Well... Well, it's not like we're completely related! So it's not THAT bad right? And any one would love a sister who is as awesome as she is, you wouldn't know, I bet you don't HAVE a sister as awesome as she is!"
He folded his arms over his chest, his way of signalling that was the final statement in this, and he was right and Vane was wrong.
"She's always helped me out and I see nothing wrong with it."
Kyugima

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 pm

"You're right, I don't have a sister so I couldn't possibly know. But I don't think paying her back with incest will gain her favor" Vane didn't go any further. He could see it was an unwinnable argument and he surrendered victory to the lad

He found himself turning to Jess, his wolf's ears perking up inside him. Quelling the urge to turn into a literal wriggling puppy Vane walked over "I'm sorry we didn't meet properly before. It's nice to meet you...Jen?"

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Tue May 15, 2012 10:38 am

Fortunately for Norah, she was no longer listening in on the strange conversation. With her rather short attention span, the young lady had skipped right on over to the window of Itaete's and Kama's bedroom, both hands placed on the sill on either side and lightly bouncing up and down with her feet. The sun had barely risen to signal the morning, birds were chirping merrily outside and she took notice, unlike most, the bugs buzzing and flying about.

"It's such a lovely morning!" Norah said aloud, her hops quickening with rising excitement. "We should all go outside, the fresh air would be good for us and it'd be even more grand now after that rainfall last night." With the idea now firmly planted in her mind, she turned on her heel and clapped both hands together, smiling almost pleadingly to the others. "Yes, lets do that! Why stay cooped up inside, lets go out there! Come on, please? Lets go!"
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Wed May 23, 2012 11:20 am

(Finally gonna post, I guess.)

Kathrine acknowledged the entrances of the others, mumbling "hello"s and "yo"s, before letting out a very big and loud lion-like yawn. She slumped against the wall and to the floor, propping one leg up to her crossed arms and letting the other hang out. Kate let her head rest on them and sighed, drifting off. She was one of those people who could fall asleep anywhere, anytime, and Kate was not a morning person at all.

With a small blush Jess noticed the tall male guy, his name was 'Vane' she remembered, approach her with the question. Unfortunately, he did not seem to remember hers.
"Uh... Jess," she corrected, sheepishly putting her hands behind her back and averting her eyes like a small child. "It is nice to meet you." Jess sort of grinned at the little wolfish sparkle in his eyes, not noticing how hot her cheeks were getting.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima on Fri May 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Ryan let a smug grin cross his lips, wriggling on he spot, before throwing his hands in the air, dancing where he stood, all teh energy and happiness in him bursting forth in a sudden outburst.
"I WIN! I win! Iwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwin! YES! Take that giant! Take that! I win!"
He turned to face Norah as she suggested they go outside, wiggling over to her.
"Yes! Outside! There will still be mud for a mud pie for Fiona! And running! AND FUN! LET'S GO!"
He looked at everyone in the room excited, like a dog that has just seen their owner grab the lead and is waiting anxiously for the owner to clip it on and take them out.
Kyugima

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Sun May 27, 2012 3:55 am

Kathrine growled at Ryan's outburst. She didn't mind it when Norah suggested it, but when Blondy jumped up and down like a little kid pumped full of sugar it annoyed her. Kate stood and glared at Ryan, furious like a bear woken up from hibernation too early.
"Shut up, you little termite. Because if you don't, I'll eat you; then kill you." Her arms were folded, one awkwardly loose from the wounded shoulder, leaning heavily against the wall with a scowl on her face.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete on Tue May 29, 2012 9:59 am

Itaete latched onto Norah's offer with a fervor. "Yeah, we could go get breakfast or something. And actually have room. It's kind of small in here," He said. It was a very fine idea, and hopefully they could all get to know each other a bit better with less temper and slightly controversial issues in fresh air. Kathrine's response to Ryan's enthused approval of the idea kind of sent shivers through Itaete, her rage kind of potent in the room. He raked his fingers through his hair in a slightly nervous gesture.

Kama could hear all the commotion even through his protective bedding covers and pillow. He just kind of really wanted to go to sleep, but the universal forces obviously weren't going to let him do that, and instead of waiting to get jumped on by an overly enthusiastic anyone, he sighed heavily and sat up in the bed. He stifled and yawn, but stretched languidly.

"Yeah, let's all go outside. 'Nd do friend things. Or something. With stuff," He mumbled, or slurred as he shuffled out of the covers and headed towards the restroom. He'd almost been asleep, so almost needing to wake up made him even more tired. He'd feel better after washing his face. He'd probably feel embarrassed about stumbling over his words, too, but he'd tackle that as it came.
Kamaete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Tue May 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Ryan's sudden outburst puzzled Norah and she didn't quite understand what he was talking about, but he was happy again and energetic, so that was good, right? This fact made her smile brighter, but Kate's bad mood instantly lowered it. Norah had now reverted back to her shy-self from when she first met the group, shrinking away and twiddling her fingers together anxiously as she avoided the werewolfess's gaze, wondering what could of caused such a temper. The threats she made didn't make things much better, and she honestly didn't know if she was being completely serious or just speaking out of annoyance.

Itaete's agreement and Kama waking up helped settle her nerves some, though, and common sense told her that Kate didn't intend any real harm... right? Still, just to be safe Norah began inching away from her and toward the door, steps becoming more light and bouncy with excitement as she went. Hand on the handle, she turned to the others with the same bright smile she wore just moments before, waiting for the others to be ready to head out. "I think there's a neat little stand out in the courtyards at this time of day that sells donuts, coffee, tea... and some other stuff I can't really remember."
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Tue May 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Vane quickly yet calmly stepped between the two "Hey cool it down Kate, though Ryan we're going to have to hold off on any more mud." He said a little desperately, they'd had plenty of mud for a whole week. Norah's bouncy retreat left him chuckling and he rubbed his hands together. "Sounds like a plan, and the tea and doughnuts just won me over"

He began to lope out the door, ruffling Norah's hair as he passed her.

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Tue May 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Jess glared at Kate as it seemed nearly everyone reacted negatively from her actions.
"That's awfully rude!" Jess scolded.
"Ugh, fine, fine! Sorry guys," Kate apologized, shouldering out the door.

"Um...don't mind her. Kate seriously is a LOT better once you get to know her, and I mean that really."

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:28 am

Rather relieved that the larger male of the group took charge to calm Kate down, Norah giggled as he passed by her and gave her hair a ruffle, not really minding it at all. She herself walked out to the hall, hanging back just enough to wait for everyone else to come along. It was Kate and Jess she saw next, and though Kate still seemed slightly annoyed at least she wasn't threatening anyone anymore. "Oh, well, no worries," the were-gryphon smiled brightly at Jess. "Maybe she's cranky because she's hungry?"

With that said, Norah began skipping happily down the hall with sincere innocence, believing that once Kate had breakfast she'll perk right up!
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:57 am

Jess brightened a little as she caught up with Norah. "Well you seem to read her almost as much as I do!" she smiled. "'Course she's almost always hungry, that explains why it always seems like she's got a stick up her rear all the time."

"Bah," Kate huffed, trudging up ahead.

"Oh come on you're easier to read than a book! Besides, there's probably some fresh chocolate doughnuts left. They're always made fresh at this hour," Jess smirked. Her sister stopped and turned, crying, "well let's get a move on you slow pokes! Time waits for no man! Or... werewolf."

"See?" the human girl gestured to Norah. "Easier than a book."

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:02 am

"Oooh, I love books!" Norah replied cheerily, quickening her pace slightly as the group was urged on by Kate's eager comment. They were soon through the doors and out in the fresh air, the birds singing their songs to one another. The grass with still wet with dew, so Norah trudged along carefully along it as she didn't want to accidentally slip. The place where they were selling the goodies was only some ways away, only two others were there giving their orders and then leaving after they paid. The smells wafted temptingly across the air, just above the crisp, morning breeze. Norah breathed it in dreamily, a rumble in her stomach reporting her stomach's complaint to hurry.

"Be patient, stomach," Norah frowned at her belly, placing both hands on it to ease the ache of hunger, "I don't want to run over and fall along the way. We're almost there!"
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Sparrow gave Norah a smile, as she stayed quiet as the other people talked about themselves or just food in general. It was nice, comforting, which surprised the Werepyre, as it was almost like hanging out with Tyler, her best friend. She frowned at the thought and then a hard line was set on her face. Nope, he could wait.

"I could eat a million cheeseburgers" Sparrow announced triumphantly, as her bronze eyes started to think dreamily about meat and burgers. The black hair streamed out from behind her and a small laugh erupted from her mouth, hearing Norah's hungry stomach. She didn't blame her, she felt the same way too and others were probably the same.

Maryritai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am

Vane turned to her "They sell burgers at this hour?"

He shoved his hands in his pockets, head bowed, obviously having a deep internal debate over the possibility of meat or doughnuts...or possibly both...

His slowed pace made him drop away from Kate's side and allowed the rest of the group to catch up where his pouting contemplative look was easily visible.

"Thick slabs of meat... unless it's those cheap thin things, but I guess enough of them will be fine, but I was looking forward to doughnuts and they have sugar and sweet pastry......hmmmmm..." he continued to mumble under his breath, clearly this was a serious matter of upmost importance.

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next