Eye of the Werewolf

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Eye of the Werewolf

Post  Vantani on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Jess immediately cried out at the sense of danger. She felt like a rabbit caught in a pack of angry wolves, which is what was happening. As the males thrashed and wrestled on the ground, she sought a way out.
Kathrine got up suddenly, her right shoulder bent a little out of shape. The adrenaline pulsing through the hearts of the other werewolves made her on edge, no, even worse. She snarled and got up, the fight practically making her shake with the pounding urge to transform. She quickly ran to Jess, doing her best to not get involved in the conflict. Kathrine's shoulder was injured. She was weak. The others would pick up on it as soon as she showed weakness in conflict.

Vantani

View user profile http://werewolflover6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:07 pm

When the rock had hit the target, Norah was practically stunned. Did she really throw that? Giving a little jump, she quickly went back behind her tree, bracing her back along the trunk while spotting at the corner of her eye the female from earlier came up to the human-blooded girl.

Oh no! her eyes widened in panic. She's going to kill her!

But that's not what happened. Instead, the female "werewolf" looked like she was trying to protect the human, and relief coursed through Norah's body. Swallowing to moist her now dry throat, Norah carefully peeked from behind the tree, trying to see what the siblings and the male she threw a rock at was doing. The male was still on his back, and the brown-haired teen thought she had thrown the rock a little too hard. She wanted to go help, but the male had attacked the second(Ryan) one, and she didn't know what the siblings would do now.
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:49 am

Sparrow raced through the forest, her senses on the max, searching for these werewolves. She was doing this lithely and quickly, jumping over the occasional log in her way.
After traveling a little, she came across a clearing and was not expecting it.

She could see a handsome guy lying helpless on the ground but also another guy, looking completely bloody and beaten up on the ground as well. She could see as well two girls, one protecting the other girl and another looking similarly to the bloody guy.

She was a short distance away, so there was a chance that someone could spot her. But naturally, her eyes started turning crimson and the feeling of blood coursing through her body started become more apparent. Yes, she had to be ready to defend herself.

She could probably be able to defend herself against the females but she didn't know about the handsome guy, he looked like he could still fight.

Maryritai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:24 am

Ryan scrambled to his feet, backing up from the larger male, hand reaching up to his mouth to wipe away blood caused by a split lip, panting hard, heart beating fast as adrenaline rushed through his system after the sudden attack. His hand lingered at his mouth, hand trembling as the atmosphere got to him, the air thick with tension. He would have taken advantage of the larger males situation, propelled by the werewolf in him pushing him to get rid of the rival male, if Fiona hadn't stepped between the two, her own body wanting to shift.

Fiona knew she could be at possible risk, stepping between the two males, but felt safe enough, with the large male that had started the attack winded, and she trusted her brother enough to know he wouldn't put her in danger by trying to attack with her in his path. She fought hard against the urge to shift and defend her younger brother from the attacker, but she didn't want to resort to such extreme measures, at least not without trying to solve things camly first, despite the rough start. She started to walk slowly towards the large male, Ryan beginning to tense as she got too close for his own peace of mind, prepared to shift and rip him to shreds if he tried anything. Fiona held out one shaking hand to the male.

"Come on, get up. I'm sure we can sort this out without resorting to an all out bloodbath. But if I have to I will be happy to resort to that."

(No clue if that is any good... Should I keep them fighting? I mean, no good to extend the fighting too far, but perhaps she shouldn't interject here?)

Kyugima

View user profile http://dropjaw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:28 pm

(no s'fine it's why I let the rock damage him so much)

Vane opened his eyes when he felt no attack, watching the girl walk towards him. The look on the rival's face promised pain and when she moved her hand forward he flinched. But she spoke and with bewilderment he took her hand, sitting up carefully.

Her subtle threat gained a growl but he began to calm down, his adrenaline beginning to fade. At last the brighter green glowed in his eyes as the gold speck returned to view. He shook his head, becoming more aware of his surroundings and situation.

"Where's the other girl? Is she okay? I don't remember hurting her." after all he couldn't vouch for any damage she may have suffered if he had tried to stop him during his rage but prior to that he last saw her up a tree.

Kutanra
Admin

View user profile http://Kutanra.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Sparrow watched silently, looking at the now peaceful situation in front of her. She was now crouching like a cat waiting to pounce, her fangs coming out, piercing her lip a little. She tried to force the bloodlust down but it wasn't obeying her. Even now, in this peaceful atmosphere, she still wanted to fight. She didn't know why.

No, She knew. It was her vampiric side reacting to the blood in the environment. Her eyes, slitting and turning blood crimson, wanted to drink the poor bloody boy dry. She swallowed heavily, forcing down the saliva. "Where's the other girl? Is she okay? I don't remember hurting her." Sparrow didn't know which girl he was talking about but hiding in her a thick bush allowed her to survey her immediate surroundings and she couldn't see any other girl except the two friends and the similar-looking girl talking to the handsome boy.

Maryritai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 pm

A soft, gentle sigh of relief was released from Norah, her once tense shoulders now sagging as the fighting seemed near an end. The sister of the two siblings was now helping the downed young man despite the fact he had attacked her brother, and now calming down he accepted her help.

Still a bit shaky (even though she took no part in the fight whatsoever except the throwing of the rock) Norah's roundish eyes glanced about to search for the female the male had first chased and whom had gone to another girl to seemingly protect her from the others. If she recalled correctly, she had appeared to be in pain and injured, and now that the fight was settling down she wished to help them.

Catching sight of the two, Norah finally detached herself from the tree and carefully headed their way, brows furrowed with worry and a concerned frown fixed upon her visage. "Hey, are you alright?" she called to the brown/blond-haired teen (Kathrine).
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:22 pm

The siblings were slowly guided away by the more wild of the two. The human girl looked a little worried when she, for the first time, noticed Kathrine's arm. It hung loosely from the socket, and she moved in a sort of limp to avoid moving it farther from its place. Jess opened her mouth to speak but a voice behind her sister echoed what she was about to say. Kate didn't turn, but instead said quickly but not with anger, "yes."

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:03 am

The sound of voices made Vane turn, seeing the girls gathered in a group, injury obvious on the girl he had chased.

Eyes widening he scrambled to his feet, jogging over

"Holy shit did I do that? I am so sorry I never meant to it was just instinct because all these other weres have been affecting me and you ran and I just lost myself but I hope you all understand because we're all werewolves and..." his words came out in fast, barely coherent apologies untill he realised that whilst the slim girl had the smell of werewolves all over her, her smell was that of a human. Realising what he may have given away he hissed "Oh shit..." again

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 am

Kathrine finally turned around to face the male, her upper lip twitching as she spoke. "Get out of my face you beast brained, meat-headed, giant bumbling idiot. My sister knows full well what we all are, don't even dare bother that you truly care about her or I. God knows I could give a flying fuck about-" she winced when Jess jerked her injured shoulder and stopped talking. The human girl looked up at Vane, and unlike her sister she could see through the past for what is, not was. She could tell he was truly sorry, even though she wast distrusting.
"Apology accepted," Jessica confirmed simply. Kathrine merely growled but did not speak. She didn't even dare look into the males eyes and averted her gaze in the other girl's direction. (Norah.)

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:40 pm

With each insult flung his way he winced slightly, eventually he felt 6 inches not feet but he did his best not to show it. His eyes never left the ground in front of his feet though.

"...Thank you." he murmured to the girl. His chest felt right, he thumped it a couple of times, taking some deep breaths. "But really... Your shoulder looks real bad. You need it seeing to"

He noticed the direction Norah was stood in, looking from her to the flung rock laid by where he'd surrendered.

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:15 am

Fiona put her hand back by her side as the male walked off after spotting the girl who had fallen from the tree. Fiona had to admit, she felt kind of guilty for ignoring the female when she had fallen out of the tree. She grabbed Ryan, pulling him to his feet and dragging him over to the the others, despite his grumblings and mumbling. She let go of his hand when they were close enough, looking at the female who had fallen out of the tree.
"Sorry for ignoring you back there when you fell out of the tree... If you want to, I have a first aid kit back at my place, I can have a look at it if you want. I'm not a Doctor yet, But I'm pretty good at fixing people up... Of course, i understand if you don't want to just go over to some strange werewolves place. Oh, yeah, my name is Fiona by the way."
She looked back at Ryan, who had his arms crossed, a generally grumpy look on his face.
"And teh imbecile who calls himself my brother over there is Ryan."
Kyugima

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Sparrow looked at the group of werewolves and decided to leave, to meet up with Crimson at his house. But that all changed when her lithe foot snapped a twig and changed her life forever. She stood in shock, trying to comprehend the situation as the sound echoed throughout the forest.
Her bronze eyes were widened with realization and her black hair was tangled with twigs and leaves.

Maryritai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Even though the injured female had claimed to be alright, she obviously wasn't though Norah wasn't sure how to help. Instead she did what she did best, blending in with the background with both hands clasped behind her back. When the male approached, she took a step back but there were no longer signs of rage or challenge in his eyes, and at first she was about to relax when the injured fem began insulting the male. Each word made her flinch slightly, even though they weren't directed at her. Though when she caught her glancing her way, she gave a shy smile and a little wave.

So the other is only a human, she thought to herself. It was obvious everyone else around her were werewolves, was this a good thing? She herself wasn't a werewolf, but she was a supernatural being.

Blinking, Norah realized the male was now looking her way and at the rock she threw at him. A blush rose to her cheeks, and she looked shyly away. "S-sorry about that," she stammered. "I hope I didn't hurt you..."

Suddenly her gaze darted away to some bushes nearby, almost bird-like. Eyes rounded and she perked up, the sound of a twig snapping loud and clear.
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:54 pm

He put a hand to his aching shoulder, looking at Kate pointedly he replied "Apology accepted"

A snapping twig had his head turning sharply. Had someone overheard everything? This could be bad. If they were exposed they'd all be on the run from people who either wanted to hunt them or study them.

He crept forward. Eyes bright as he crouched besides a large fallen log where the sound was coming from. with one large leap he landed the other side, dropping to his knees slightly to reduce impact and found himself face to face with a slim twig of a girl staring at them with wide eyes

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Despite the advances to help, especially from Fiona, Kathrine was still tense. She didn't want anyone near her, examining her injury. However, when Jess moved from behind her to by her side, she moved her shoulder slightly. It was the smallest, most simple move, but it made her grunt loudly in protest. Kate just looked down at the ground. She had surrendered finally.
"Thank you Fiona," Jess answered for her sister. "I'm Jess and this bear is Kate." The human girl's almost constant light-hearted attitude made her sister smile slightly in response.
The snapping of a twig caught their attention, and they both looked up simultaneously. They noticed Vane had immediately went to check, and Kathrine seemed to be pleased being out of his vicinity.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:58 am

Sparrow snarled at him, her eyes turning to crimson and that's when she changed, fur appearing on her skin and her eyes turning more animal-like. And that's when she changed, leaving in her place, a large bipedal wolfess, with silver fur, bronze tips, black mane and those striking crimson eyes, glowing with bloodlust and going wild.

She leapt at the boy, aiming her claws at his face, everything human about her replaced replaced with her hunger for blood and her werewolf competitiveness.

Maryritai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 am

(...Um... Why is Sparrow attacking Vane? O_o He isn't aggressive.)

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:26 pm

(Because all of the blood on Ryan, causing her bloodlust and the short atmosphere of competiveness)

Maryritai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 pm

(Haha okay just making sure. :3)

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:15 am

Vane yelped, quickly hitting the floor with a thud, he snarled, his form darkening as the green eyes turned almost black, slowly he stood up; his body growing larger, thick hair enveloping him as he transformed into a werewolf reaching 7'1"

"Back off!" he barked, he wasn't in the mood for another fight.

Last edited by Kutanra on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:17 am

Fiona's head swung towards where the male had gone as she heard a scuffle, a yelp, and the barked back off. She growled under her breathe as she realised there was the possibility of ANOTHER fight breaking out soon enough. Hadn't the last one been enough? And she certaintly didn't think he would pick a fight with a human, so there had to be another werewolf back there.

(Lame because nothing else came to mind)
Kyugima

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 pm

(We really need to keep this going... ._. I guess I'll post for the sake of the RP)

When Vane went to check what was in the bushes, Kathrine believed it was a human spying on them, like the others. She jumped when the situation picked up speed, and could hear the tearing of clothes and vicious snarls. Kate thought she heard Vane shout at whoever struck at him.
The urge to transform was overwhelming; a tendon twitched in her neck. The situation was unsafe before, but with a, possibly two, transformed werewolves, she knew that now was the worst time. Especially with the thread of her transforming.
"Jess, go away," Kathrine turned to her through clenched teeth. The need to protect allowed the muscles in her jaw to move as she fought the hormones racing through her blood. "It's not safe."

Jessica didn't answer. She was more confused than afraid; everything was happening too fast and too soon. In less than a day she has already met almost an entire pack full of werewolves, watched them get into a bit of a scuttle, and now there was the threat of another conflict. Her lower lip twitched, and her eyes rounded slightly. Kate began to growl, seeing her sister freeze. Now was not the time.
"Go," the more wild of the pair said slowly. The voice was deeper; the growl broke through her lips. The heavily conflicted and wounded werewolf looked toward the brown-haired girl beside her (Norah). "Please... get Jess out of here," she pleaded. Kate didn't know much about this girl, but the way she walked and spoke gave the impression that she could be trusted with her sister, at least to get them to safety.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:11 pm

It was all too much to Norah. One fight had frightened her enough, but already a second was about to break out. The snarls and grunts were much different than the ones she was used to but nonetheless held the same message. The signs were too clear, the wild female closest to her was already showing signs of transforming. Though despite the urgency of the situation, Norah's mind somehow found the time to consider what a wonder it was werewolves behaved in this way, how even with one transforming the others had to follow along. Right now the young teen had no sense or desire to transform her being, which at that moment she took as a blessing. Maybe it had something to do with her personally or for the fact that the blood that ran through her veins was different from that of a werewolf, but whichever the case it didn't matter.

The transforming female had turned to her now, asking something from her. She wanted the other girl (Jess, she called her) out of here and she was asking Norah to do it. The plea rather surprised the dark brown-haired girl, but she was nodding repeatedly to show she understood. This was something she could do, and a sense of responsibility filled within Norah. When given a task by anyone, the female teen saw it through no matter the difficultly or challange, and she became determined to fill out this female werewolf's wishes. It was obvious she cared about this Jess very much, it was the least she could do, and as long as the others there didn't notice them or plan on harming them then this should be a piece of cake.

"Jess," Norah repeated the name softly, turning to the more gentle-looking female of the two. "Please come with me." Raising a hand, she gently but firmly grasped the hand of the other female, and began leading her away. Slowly she walked over roots and hardly snapped a twig or disturbed a leaf, moving along nimbly and quietly. She'll lead them both as far away from the werewolves as possible until it was quiet or they've settled down, she would of went back to the dorms but the idea of leading a pack of werewolves to a school distinguished the idea.
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:52 am

Jess felt a small hand grab hers, and heard the girl beside her speak. She didn't know what she was saying, but something gave her the feeling that to follow her would mean safety.

Carefully, the human girl followed Norah as swift as she could.

Kathrine bent over and snarled, finally, transforming right in the middle of the forest. Standing to her full height, she roared.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next