Eye of the Werewolf

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Eye of the Werewolf

Post  Kamaete on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 am

Itaete swung a cheap plastic bag with a pint of milk in it around his hand. Next to him, his best friend Kama walked with his arms crossed and a slightly bored expression on his face. There was a comfortable silence between them, like usual. Itaete was silently enjoying the night: the glow of the moon, the chirping crickets, the eruption of growls in a thicket some distance away. The noise startled him, and he almost dropped the milk, but caught himself in time. With a glance next to him, he could see that Kama had heard the noises to, and had stopped. Itaete squinted his eyes at where he estimated the growls to be coming from, but could really only see shadows flickering over the bush's leaves. He was about to let snarling night beasts lie when a rather frightening roar filled the night air. The sound was unmistakable, a were's roar.

"Come on," Kama said, low and sharp, gripping Itaete's wrist. He tugged him in the direction of the dorms again, fully intent on leaving this discovery alone and undisturbed. He was met with resistance, and he looked to see Itaete's face frowning at him before Itaete's hand pulled out of his grip.

"What if they need help?" Itaete asked.

"They can take care of themselves, quite nicely I'm sure," He responded taking a step away from the commotion. He would of taken more but Itaete pouted and started walking towards the bushes. "Itaete!" He hissed. His friend shrugged and continued towards the thicket. Kama had half the mind to leave his friend to his chosen fate, but ended up jogging to catch up to him anyways.

"We need to be quiet, if they don't need help we're leaving. Okay?" He demanded once he was again by Itaete's side.

"Of course, I just want to make sure they're okay," Itaete flung a smile back at him and slunk to the bushes, making little enough noise a human wouldn't hear, but maybe enough that something else could.
Kamaete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:36 am

Sparrow heard the sudden roar, her demeanor crumbling slightly as her eyes darted to the direction of the noise. She could probably take on the male herself, leaving the battle but with a male and an angry werewolf, her chances weren't so good. Her vampyric self was slipping away, her angry and bloodlust leaving abruptly as it came.

Now all that was left was a shaking she-wolf, scared out of her freaking mind.

Maryritai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 am

"We could hide out until things have settled down," Norah spoke aloud, barely above a whisper. The way she spoke made it difficult to tell if she was trying to comfort Jess or herself. The loud roar she had heard earlier was still ringing in her ears, and despite herself she was shaking slightly. Never had she expected she'd come across this by following two fellow students, what had been a slight glimmer of hope was now doused to a dark wick.

"This way," Norah pushed the thoughts away and focused on finding somewhere safe. "I think over here is g-" The female teen stopped abruptly, holding up a hand to signal Jess to do the same. Completely still, round brown eyes gazed sharply around the area, turning ever so slowly and steadily. Did she catch movement? She thought she did, and not long after a rustling sound. It could of just been a bird or a rabbit, but if Norah knew anything it was her sight. The movement seemed rather too large to be something small, and more slowish...

Clearing her throat, Norah spoke out in what she hoped was a steady, clear voice, "Anyone out there? If so... show yourself!" Though really Norah would rather have them keep hiding and she and Jess could be on their way.

((She's near Itaete and Kama by the way, hope that was alright. If not, I'll edit ^.^'))
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 am

Reluctantly, Kathrine made her way over to Vane and the newcomer (Sparrow). The transformation made her arm worse; it hung limply at her side and the joint looked swollen and shot by the torn ligaments and muscles. Kate bared her teeth and confronted them, seeing the white and black wolves. She didn't speak.

Jess moved silently with Norah, nodding at everything she said. Abruptly, she was commanded to stop. Something told her that this strange, distant young woman was a Were as well. In fact, Jess assumed so because it seemed as if everyone was! Though what Norah was exactly, she couldn't tell. Not the vicious and wild blood of the wolf; she would have transformed as well.
Her thoughts were shattered when she saw the shadows flicker. Jess reached between a hidden seam of her clothing. Where's my dagger?! She cursed herself for not thinking of it before and leaving it behind in her dorm. Whatever Norah could transform into, hopefully it would help her if whatever they saw was a threat.

Vantani

View user profile http://werewolflover6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:30 am

((Last post of mine till Kuta posts, or something. Don't want to get too far ahead.))

Itaete stopped after hearing a feminine voice call out to them, his heart aflutter with nervous excitement. He bit his lip and resisted looking at Kama for a confirmation--Kama would just put his fingers to his lips and tell them to back away slowly or something. Really, he was so cautious. After his moment of hesitation he called out, "Uh, yeah, hey." And started walking towards the voice, gesturing for Kama to follow.

Kama chuffed, shrugged, rolled his eyes and grouched his way after his friend, ready to defend if need be. Around a last bush there were two girls standing, one with dark brown hair tied back and a slightly shorter girl with dark hair. They both looked wary, the shorter one seemed to be looking for something on her person. He decided he'd keep an eye on her, but otherwise dismissed them and looked around for the source of the inhuman growls from before. He highly doubted they'd come from these two.

"Hey, are you girls okay? We heard some weird noises and thought we'd investigate," Itaete waved his hand and trotted nearer to the girls, trusting Kama to have his back if they turned into crazy serpent monsters or something equally unlikely. When he was a yard or two away he slowed down to a stop and smiled at them, trying to look open, friendly and helpful. After a moment he held out his hand and introduced himself, potential danger lost over potential friendships any day, "I'm Itaete by the way."
Kamaete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:39 am

With the weakness showing in the white wolf's eyes Vane's demeanour changed from confrontation to a quiet victory until the other were barged through. But with the other's submission something in him pushed him to stand between them, both to protect his pervious rival and to claim a second victory, he stared down into her eyes, every muscle clearly stating "I'm not going to budge"

He waited to get her full attention before he quietly insisted "Enough."

Kutanra
Admin

View user profile http://Kutanra.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:49 am

(I really think the RP is kicking up o3o this will be my last post so Kyu can catch up, she hasn't posted in a while.)

Kathrine growled when Vane stood in front of her, protecting the scared white wolf. She didn't look like she was about to attack; it was more of an action to protect the others that weren't yet transformed. Especially her sister. The newcomer made her suspicious.
However, with her mangled shoulder and the tone of the male's voice, Kate lowered her head.
"Fine," she said shortly.

Jess looked carefully at the two they saw, glad they didn't appear to be threatening... especially the dark haired male. He was extremely open... almost too open. She appreciated a kind face in this mess of a night. Somewhat pleasantly, she waved to the boy.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 pm

(Ikr?! Seriously I go away for two days and this happens! No more posting for me for now either)

Acknowledging the submission he sank back down, his concern a little more obvious, "Seriously how is your shoulder?" he moved forward, reaching to examine it but thinking better of it with his large paws and her nearby teeth. He instead checked back on the white wolf, making sure to keep between them to prevent any more conflict. "By the way, who are you?" he asked, temporarily focusing on the white wolf as his mind slowly registered the new comer.

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:42 pm

"My name is Sparrow, Sparrow Leblanc" Sparrow replied, a slight hint of french escaped her mouth as she said her last name. Other than that, her accent was purely American. "What is wrong with your shoulder?" She said, her confident slightly coming back, her bronze eyes looking at the female werewolf.

"It looks pretty torn up, from the scars and torn muscles, looks like a recent injury" She added, the words coming out of her mouth naturally as her urge for blood.

Maryritai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:58 pm

((Woo!
I'll make a final post and wait on Kyu as well :3))

As two young men appeared instead of vicious, growling wolves Norah seemed to relax instantly (at least by outward appearance). She smiled brightly at the one who introduced himself as Itaete, an odd name but a nice one she thought, and accepted the offered hand. Norah probably should of been more wary, but she was usually good at telling if someone was good or bad, and Itaete or the male behind him showed no threatening signs.

"Yeah, we're alright," she answered politely. "Those strange noises you heard came from the werewolves." Did Norah know these two were weres as well? No, it was very likely not, or if she suspected them to be she showed no evidence of it. That was just her way, being completely honest even if the truth seemed bazaar. Both of them could be normal people for all she knew, and though normally she might have kept something like that to herself (not because she was worried about not being believed or thought crazy but to avoid endangering the ones she was keeping quiet about), somehow she felt as if these two meant no harm whatsoever.

"My name's Norah, by the way, and the girl behind me is called Jess I believe."
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyugima on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:10 pm

((>.< I hadn't closed my internet for a couple of days, and because this pops up as one of my homepages I didn't see all teh action >.> I had teh sudden urge to see if anything was going on here though, lucky XD I'm going to cut back on Fiona's reactions because this site doesn't have the quick post, so I can't see many of the replies... ALSO I don't know what this "base" business is about, all I know is it has someting to do with relationships, so I just threw it in.))

Fiona watched as the now transformed Kate walked off into the bushes, heading to where the growling and snarling had come from, where Vane had headed off to. She had seen the state of the female wolf's arm before she disappeared into the bushes, and was very worried, the shoulder looked shredded, transforming was never a smart idea when you were injured like that. She took a couple of steps towards teh bushes, before turning back and grabbing Ryan's hand, dragging him along as well. Leaving the fool on his own was never a bad idea. Ryan grinned, mischeaviously, gripping her hand tight.
"Are we up to second base already?"
His only reply was a quick slap to the back of the head. The two were cautious as they got closer, just in case there was a fight going on, but they hadn't heard the sounds of transformed werewolves ripping into each other yet, so all seemed fine so far. When Fiona thought it was safe she stepped out of the bushes, dragging Ryan behind. She looked at the new werewolf, Van and Kate, judging them all, examining them quickly with her eyes.
"No wounds visable, so I guess this was dealt with without too many issues going on?"
She looked over at Kate, sighing as she saw the arm better.
"That definately needs fixing up now."
Kyugima

View user profile http://dropjaw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:30 am

The brown wolf scowled darker when her injury was pointed out. She didn't trust these newcomers yet, especially Vane. Kathrine had yet to forgive him for endangering the others; this Sparrow girl... she didn't have an idea of her, yet. Only that the white wolf was pointing out her shoulder.
Kate took this opportunity to glare at Vane. "Yes. Very recent." As the adrenaline from before faded, the true pain of the sprained -probably broken- shoulder was felt. Concealing a whimper as soft as possible, Kate panted and stared at the ground heavily.

Jess was calm before, but now she was worried. Norah gave the others away! Especially her sister! The last time that happened... she didn't want to think about it. She looked frazzled for a few seconds then relaxed, remembering that these boys didn't mean harm. "Hi," Jess confirmed when the other girl introduced her.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:37 am

"Oh." Itaete blinked in surprise at the girl's offhanded explanation for the noise. Regaining his composure he returned the Norah's handshake, and smiled again, with just a touch of uncertainty. Was she a werewolf too? What about the girl--Jess--next to her? Should he introduce Kama? That last option appealed to him so he waved his friend over. When Kama didn't appear by his side instantly, he wrapped an arm around Kama's shoulders and pulled him towards the two girls.

"This is my best friend Kama! Kama, this is Norah and Jess," He gestured to the girls respectively.

Kama shrugged him off, "I was just a few feet away, I heard their names," To the girls he gave a respectful half-bow and said, "It's nice to meet you."

He rose from his bow and gave a closer look at the two and then glanced behind them, trying to see if there were actually weres behind them. He was reluctant to trust, but Norah had been really frank sounding and who would make up werewolves as an excuse to noise? If she was lying with werewolves what could she be covering up? Either way, it'd probably be best to just ignore it, wait for it to pass, and then go back to the dorms.

"Hey," Itaete leaned closer to Norah and Jess, a hand near his face as he whispered conspiratorially, "Are you guys werewolves?" He figured the best approach was the honest approach.
Kamaete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:24 am

(Oops, forgot to add something in my previous post. >.<)

Kathrine heard two knew pairs of footsteps and looked back, seeing the figures that came out of the bushes. She glanced back forward, realizing that they were looking at her shoulder. Kate thought the girl commented on it, but didn't pay attention to what she said.

"Hi Kama," Jess said. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you. When Itaete poised the question to her and Norah, she quickly shook her head.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:41 am

Norah continued to smile as the second male was introduced, mimicking a similar bow to his and raising herself when he did. How fun! "A pleasure to meet you both, Kama and Itaete," she commented, her earlier terror seeming completely forgotten. When Itaete leaned in closer, a sign of secrecy, Norah leaned in a bit to join in, hands behind back in a most innocent-like behavior.

"No," she shook her head along with Jess, voice also in a whisper. As if worried they had eavesdroppers nearby, she took a minute to peek all around them before leaning back down again, eyes narrowed slightly with almost mock suspicion. "Are you two werewolves?"
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Sparrow looked at another girl, the one who had recently pointed out the werewolf's injury.
"Yeah, she needs to get that looked at. Looks like it's broken or maybe dislocated, for a pretty bad scenario. Though judging by her demeanor, I think she can handle that" She replied to the girl.

As she was thinking about changing back into her human form, she cursed internally.
Crap, totally forgot about clothes. And it's not exactly dandy being naked around 2 guys, werewolves or no werewolves She hissed at herself in her mind.

Maryritai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaete on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Itaete frowned, seriously contemplating his answer. They weren't werewolves so he shouldn't really feel inclined to share the fact that he and Kama were--or, well, technically he wasn't a werewolf per se, but que sera sera--and he knew Kama had a little thing called trust issues even if these two girls were obviously kind, accepting people. Of course, Kama would say that he was the one with trust issues. Trusting too easily. In the end he shrugged and said, "I'm not a werewolf," because that was the truth. He felt Kama relax a bit beside him, content for the moment and Itaete felt a wicked grin forming on his face. He edged away from Kama, as though excluding him from the conversation, pointed to him in a mock covert way and said, "He is though!"

Kama sighed, heavily, and gave Itaete a glare that didn't really hold any malice. He didn't really think either of the girls would use the knowledge towards anything unfavorable if they did believe Itaete (he was still trying to force himself into believing that they were all playing a silly little game that Itaete set up because he like putting Kama in awkward situations). He accepted the matter as decided and moved on. There was a small tickle at the back of his neck, and he looked back towards where the growls and roar had come from, wondering if the werewolves Norah had said were there were a threat.

"So, what was all that noise about?" He asked Jess and Norah, "Was there a fight or something?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Itaete worried, "No one is hurt, right?"
Kamaete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:13 am

"I can handle anything," Kate protested. She was still looking at the ground when she heard Sparrow transform.

"Well," Jess said, her calmer resolve forming, "if Kama is a werewolf he should fit in around here... What happened before wasn't really a fight. It was more of an... um...?" she looked at Norah for help.

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsa on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 am

Brows lowered lightly with a thoughtful frown, she studied Kama for a minute when it was explained that he was a werewolf but Itaete wasn't. As if in complete concentration, she stared back at him as if expecting he'd morph right then and there, looking for signs that he was indeed a werewolf. At least he wasn't growling or snarling like the other's she saw, which was probably why she was hesitant to accept that idea.

When Jess spoke, Norah's look averted away from the male to look back at the female teen beside her, the expression she wore completely evaporating back to her normal, curious appearance. "A misunderstanding?" Norah offered with a bright smile. Large brown eyes then went to glance behind them, toward the location they had left the others in. "Everything seems to have settled down now, though," she continued. "We could go check on them? If I remember correctly only one of them got hurt, the female who was with Jess here hurt her arm I think."
Katsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:18 am

Nodding in acknowledgment to Sparrow's introduction he replied "Vane Lupin Vusakalais no I don't know if it's Greek" he rambled the formalities before turning to Kate's stubborn being
"Just let her see it. She seems to have a bit about her" he didn't sound authoritive, just like a concerned friend.
Gently placing a huge paw on her back he firmed his grip, clearly giving her the message that he wasn't the only stubborn one round here

Last edited by Kutanra on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:05 am

(Kuta, there are tons of missing periods in your post, no proper commas, and a spelling error. >.< it gnaws at my soul asdfj)

"I'm not giving in to the girl's help because you told me to, Vane. But fine," she growled at him. "Don't think I've forgiven you yet." Kate, as best as possible, shouldered her way out from under the black wolf's paw and limped away. She turned toward Sparrow and said, "I'm Kate. Kate Ardens; it's Latin I think."

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryritai on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:18 pm

"Hi, Kate" Sparrow said with a smile and looked at her with her normal confidence. "You seriously need that to be looked at, Kate. It's very serious" She said firmly, fierce crimson eyes looking at the girl. Then with sudden realization, she transformed back into her human form. Except she made the most obvious mistake of transforming. No clothes.

Her face flushed with annoyance and embarassment, as she tried to cover herself up with her hands, legs and long black hair. Bronze eyes looked at their faces for any reactions.

Maryritai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Patience wearing thin, she growled, "yes! I know! I'm getting it checked out. You both are beginning to piss me off." Slowly, she made her way to Fiona.

(Who I'm going to wait for to post)

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kutanra on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:26 am

Letting his paws raise in a 'surrender' defence he turned to Sparrow, putting a paw to his muzzle and stage whispering "I think she'd much rather give us her injuries..." before turning back to Kate and Fiona with a huge fake "Who me?" grin.

He tried to remain still both for humour purposes and also so as not to induce any anger on Kate's side but his ear flicked once...twice...
With a heavy thud his rear hit the floor, arms braced out in front of him stretched forward his hind leg came up, paw frantically relieving the itch behind his ear. Normally werewolves used their hand-paws like humans but Vane found it so much more satisfying "doggy style"

(lolololinnuendoooooo*shot*)

Kutanra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vantani on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Jessica seemed to follow Norah's gaze into the woods. Although it was quiet now, she still felt a little guilty for leaving... but being around transformed werewolves that were becoming hostile, she realized why Kathrine had sent her away. "Yeah; a misunderstanding is the right word." Jess examined the two men before her more closely... The one with light hair, Kama, was proven to be a werewolf. Itaete did not say he was human, and nor did Norah. Her curiosity gnawed at her tongue for a minute or so before she sputtered, "what exactly are you two?" The human girl asked, gesturing to Norah and Ita. "You didn't transform when the others did... and Kama wasn't there so he probably wouldn't have transformed..." Jess covered her mouth, thinking she would be offensive and mumbled, "sorry." Though was she really? Or just polite?

Vantani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next